(HealthDay News) — If you fill your home with plenty of reading material and read often to your kids, you are more likely to raise children with an enthusiasm for reading, the Nemours Foundation says.
Latest Healthy Kids News
Nemours suggests how to create a reading-friendly home:
- Have a wide variety of reading materials readily available, including magazines, books and comic books.
- Create a special reading place.
- Ensure that your lighting is adequate for reading.
- Encourage your children to write.
- Read often, and make it fun.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.