TRIPOLI (Reuters) – Three suicide bombers attacked Libya’s foreign ministry in Tripoli on Tuesday, killing at least two other people as well as themselves, authorities said.
The three attackers began their assault with a car bomb, damaging vehicles and buildings, and then opened fire on the ministry, a security source said. Two managed to get inside and blow themselves up. The other was killed by ministry guards.
Heavy smoke rose from the building, which was surrounded by security forces, as people were rushed to hospital. The health ministry said that apart from the attackers, three people had been killed and at least 21 injured.
Read more ….
Suicide bomber attacks Libya’s Foreign Ministry — DW
Attackers hit Libya foreign ministry, killing at least three — AFP
Libya: 3 dead in attack on foreign ministry building in Tripoli — Al Jazeera
Gunmen storm foreign ministry in Tripoli — CNN
Gunmen attack Libyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Tripoli — The National
Suicide terror attack on Tripoli Foreign Ministry leaves 3 dead — Libya Herald