* Chelsea Clinton tried to attend a vigil at New York University on Friday
* Students berated her and said her words had inspired attack in New Zealand
* White nationalist shooter killed 49 people at two mosques in Christchurch
* NYU students said that Clinton had inspired ‘Islamophobic mob’ with her words
* Was referring to Clinton’s criticism of Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar last month
* Clinton accused Omar of using ‘anti-Semitic tropes’ in her language about Israel
Muslim students have berated Chelsea Clinton at a vigil for the victims of the New Zealand mosques massacre, saying she is to blame for the attack.
Clinton, who is pregnant with her third child, was attending the vigil at New York University on Friday when senior Leen Dweik began castigating her in an astonishing moment caught on video.
‘This right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world,’ says Dweik, gesturing to the vigil for the 49 who were killed in Christchurch when a white nationalist shooter stormed two mosques.
Read more ….
Update: NYU students confront Chelsea Clinton, say she ‘stoked’ hatred behind New Zealand shootings (New York Post)
WNU Editor: I found it bizarre that some in the media were blaming President Trump for the terror attack against two mosques in New Zealand. But blaming Chelsea Clinton?!?!?!?! These people have lost their minds.